Yoga Terms & Conditions
- Payments are to be made on a 4-week basis for any General Yoga classes.
- Payments need to be made in advance by using RozyGlow website online booking system
3. All cheques are made payable to RozyGlow.
4. No refunds or discounts are made due to classes missed because of feeling unwell, sudden work commitments, being too tired, problems with car, unexpected visitors, partner coming home late, last-minute holiday, family sickness etc.
5. If your normal class cannot be kept due to these reasons, classes can be transferred to an alternative and relevant RozyGlow class before the expiration date of the class block.
6. A concession rate for those who receive Working Tax credits (Child Tax Credit without Working Tax Credit, doesn’t count) or other state benefits is available. Prove must be provided prior to booking.
7. Concession rates also apply to students (proof required) and clients claiming full pension who are no longer in employment.
8. We recognise that there will be clients who do not qualify for tax credits or state benefits but are still experiencing financial hardship. In these instances we offer payment by instalments and look at each case on an individual basis. Please contact us by phone or email if you feel you cannot afford the regular fee, but do not qualify for the concession rate.
9. As a courtesy to other clients and the teacher, being late can be disruptive to the energy of the class dynamics so please do allow some time to download Zoom and Set up for your Class
Transfer of payment from one type of class to another
Eg moving from Pregnancy Yoga to Mummy and Baby Nurture:
All classes not attended due to baby coming early or before the current term has finished, are automatically ‘frozen’ and transferred to Mummy and Baby Nurture classes.
These remaining classes are ‘frozen’ for a period up to 16 weeks after baby is born (unless severe complications such as premature birth/maternal healing complications etc) do not make it possible for attendance to be made before this time period ends.
From the date that first attendance is made, the other remaining sessions must be used on a consecutive weekly basis.
Eg if a client has 3 session to use, from the first date they attend, they are then expected to come weekly to use those sessions up and can then continue the classes by paying the term fee for that class.
Moving from one type of class to another:
Clients can transfer from one class to another and continue for the remainder of the valid term. E.g. if a woman wants to discontinue baby yoga and attend general yoga this is possible. Or from general to pregnancy yoga. In cases where the class they want to go to is more expensive, payment of the remaining balance will be expected before switching classes. In situations where the class they are switching to is cheaper, we regret that no refund will be made. Any transfer of classes needs to be activated within 3 months (90 days) or payment transfer expires.
1. All clients must fill out the health form and disclaimer provided on the RozyGlow yoga online booking system prior to the commencement of classes.
2. It is essential that you disclose on a class by class basis, any changing health conditions that you are aware of for you and your baby if applicable.
3. It is also the responsibility of each person attending a class, to listen to their own body and only do as instructed when it feels comfortable to do so.
4. If pain/discomfort is experienced, it is the responsibility of the student to stop participating in the exercise and let the teacher know immediately.
5. Persons under the age of 18, wishing to attend a General Yoga class with an adult, must also fill out the health form and disclaimer provided on the RozyGlow yoga booking system and also email the RozyGlow office a letter of consent from their parent or guardian.
6.. RozyGlow teachers are all fully qualified and experienced in their field. All InJoy classes offered, including Birthlight classes, are specifically designed with safety in mind and do not include content that would knowingly or in circumspection, cause harm to anyone. This is our remit and we uphold it.
In signing the Disclaimer you are taking responsibility for how your body feels and letting the teacher know if you are not comfortable.
Class cancellations/change of term dates/Terms and Conditions:
RozyGlow reserves the right to change the dates, time or venue of a course at any point during the term. We also reserve the right to change the Terms and conditions of our service without prior notification.
If a client can no longer make the changes in time/venue/course dates, they will be refunded accordingly or given a credit for other RozyGlow classes they may wish to attend.
In such instances the difference in price of one class to another is wavered i.e. no extra moneys will be refunded or asked for.
In the extremely rare event that a class has to be cancelled at short notice, clients will be notified by SMS/email. It is vital that we have a current mobile contact and email for you on our booking system.
If time/event does not permit this contact, a note will be left at the venue with apologies for the cancellation.
In all such events, clients will be offered a credit for a future class and if this is not an option will be refunded the full cost of class, which depends on how many classes were booked originally.
If a class is cancelled due to weather conditions, this will be announced on the website and an email or text message sent. If clients are unsure of whether classes are running, they should either call headoffice or check the RozyGlow Yoga website for updates.
Payments for any classes cancelled due to adverse weather conditions cannot be refunded but you can attend another suitable class within your block.
2 for 1 Class pass:
- This pass is valid on Gentle Nurture Yoga Flow and Dynamic Nurture Yoga Flow Monthly Class Pass Only.
- The one free class has to be used within the same week and can be claimed on Rozy’s Monday RozyGlow classes or Thursday About Balance Classes.
- This offer can be claimed by contacting [email protected] to get the Zoom details on your chosen class.
General Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of RozyGlow's Website, located at https://www.rozyglow.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use rozyglow.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, RozyGlow and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on rozyglow.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from rozyglow.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from rozyglow.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from rozyglow.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from rozyglow.com
- Redistribute content from rozyglow.com
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. RozyGlow does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of RozyGlow,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, RozyGlow shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
RozyGlow reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant RozyGlow a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of RozyGlow; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to RozyGlow. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of RozyGlow's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.